Bunny hops, wheelies, backyard jumps. GFR helps young bmx shredders master all the tricks of the trade.
With its sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame and tough components, GFR is designed to help young BMX riders as they progress. From those first bursts of speed to more advanced skills and tricks, it’s with them all the way.
- Aluxx Aluminum frame
- Chromoly Steerer, High-Tensile Legs
- Durable 6.55-inch steel handlebar
- Simple single-speed drivetrain with hand and coaster brake
- 20-inch alloy rim, coaster brake hub
Apr 03, 2011
- Lightweight, It is good for beginers
- Uncomfortable, Not good if u bike long, Not Durable
- Best Uses:
- Street Riding, Vert, Good for this, Freestyle